[Healeys] 100S with Aston Martin Gearbox

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Sat Apr 24 11:00:08 MDT 2010

I think Kees's statement was a joke and not to be take
seriously.....although I would disagree with him as many Healeys and other
old cars that are literally roted away around the edges have good metal
around the drivetrain area due to the thick layer of greasy gunk that forms
a protective barrier against all elements!

Greg Lemon