[Healeys] brake switch

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 14 08:20:28 MDT 2010

That is what I have done. I have fixed the link to the modifications PDF
which shows my wiring diagram and photos of my installation. It is in the My
Modifications section of the Technical page of my site. Thanks for your
patience, all but I had a severe boo-boo on my computer that took me longer
than I wished to fix.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com