[Healeys] Re - delayed turn signals

mike brooks hypercubic at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 13 04:51:42 MDT 2010

I had the same on my BN2. A replacement flasher unit cured it. I'm not sure
why this should be. It's strange that only the dash light stopped blinking and
everything else worked fine. I wanted to retain the original flasher unit as
it had all the correct markings on it and the new one doesn't. I'm going to
re-can the new unit in the old housing when I get time.

Mike Brooks
'56 BN2
Message: 2