[Healeys] Dual tone BN2 -front curve pattern needed

Curt/Nancy Arndt cnaarndt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 18:10:47 MDT 2010

Tadek,

There were two different versions, a small diameter curve illustrated nicely
on page 25 of "John Wheatley's Austin Healey 100 Super Profile" book, and
the later and larger switch back curve that I have attached in a photo.  I
personally like the smaller diameter curve myself, but it's a matter of
personal preference in my opinion.

Cheers,

Curt Arndt
Carlsbad, CA
'55 BN1, '60 AN5 :{) '72 MG Midget, '06 Cooper S