[Healeys] WG: Blind rivets at rear skirt rail

john spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 10 01:22:38 MDT 2010

Josef,
You are absolutely right, and I may do this as many people do. I am
not chasing any Concours level; however, because I enjoy restored
collectibles, one must decide the restoration standard level;
Concours/OEM/NOS , high quality/functionality without regards to
perfect originality.

The decisions we make and trade offs we accept for changes to OEM
parameters and the input from all the listers are what makes this
list resource so valuable. Moreover, a lot of the fun associated with
our cars is figuring the history, how "the factory" did it, and what you want!

John Spaur