[Healeys] Blind rivets at rear skirt rail

john spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 9 23:53:39 MDT 2010

There is a lot of interest on this subject! Great information such as:

Fill the rivet with liquid aluminum and paint
Snap style rivets (two piece I presume)
How rivets work (compression and expansion to fill the hole)
Tool suggestions - sources, costs and types; air hammers, chisels, bucks
Methods - weight on the head while forming the penned end

What did the factory use? Will someone just loan it to me? I can
always dream; right!