[Healeys] Toyota 5 speed

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Thu Apr 8 20:19:37 MDT 2010

Any big Healey listers near Marion, OH?  Check out Ebay listing
230459233429.  This is a relisting.  I think that it didn't sell the
first time because the owner did not have a picture of it.  I asked him
to post one and it looks like the correct one for a big Healey
conversion.  Anyone who wants a picture of mine along with this one to
compare, let me know and I'll email it to you.
Charlie

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of mgcharlie.vcf]