[Healeys] transmission removal

MBran89793 at aol.com MBran89793 at aol.com
Thu Apr 8 20:00:38 MDT 2010

"Got 'er done"
OK. Great job.

In a message dated 4/8/2010 9:49:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
edic at tampabay.rr.com writes:

I'm  going to try for the third time.  It seems like it was easier to
remove  my
transmission, replace the seals and put it all back together than to  send
this
email to the Healey list. My third  attempt.

Mel

I sent this last night but I guess it  did not go. I pulled the transmission
today and replace front and rear  seals in the transmission.  The front was
in
terrible shape and and  responsible for the huge puddle under my car. The
cars
back together and  the oil leak is not a problem anymore. Thanks for
everyones
help.

Mel