[Healeys] Champions(again)

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 28 08:54:41 MDT 2009

Well said.

It's all new to me.  And, I would rather get 'fresh' info from the list than
risk accepting 'dated' info from the archives where I could be accepting
information which now has a better answer.

And, BTW, if anyone has information about my particular car's history, I would
be interested in it.  The BMIHT certificate says that it was shipped to the
US.  In 1986 it was registered in Ontario Canada using its engine ID as a VIN.
So, while I know little about it's years between '86 and the past owner; I
know nothing about the time between initial delivery and '86.

RD
BN1L223212