[Healeys] First Time in Winter!

jcapezzuti at aol.com jcapezzuti at aol.com
Mon Sep 28 08:30:47 MDT 2009

To all;?

I've been a member of the list for some time participating when I feel I can add value......?? At this time however I need to request some help!?

I recently relocated for my job from Tampa, FL to the Northern Suburbs of Chicago, IL.? As you can imagine the climate is just a little different up here!!!? :)?

I?would really like?to do two things with this post:

1.) Get in touch with some members in the area so I know when there are drives, shows etc.....

2.) Learn how to winterize my baby....? '63 BJ7 that 100% original.......??

She's not fragile by any means but I want to keep her in time capsule condition as much as possible!? Has anyone ever used any of the "Car Cocoon" type of products... The bubble things with fans etc......?? What should I do!!!!!??????? :)

Please Help!

Thanks,

Jeff

Gurnee, IL