[Healeys] Champions(again)

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Mon Sep 28 08:15:49 MDT 2009

I have been a participant on this list since 1996, and over that time I have
seen most of the topics discussed that can concern a Healey owner -- most of
them many times over.  I think that's why we see some people who were at one
time very frequent contributors (Michael Oritt, Mike Salter, Gary Anderson,
Roger Moment, Ed Driver, Olin Brimberry, Jack Aeckerlin, for example) more
or less disappear from active duty.  They probably just got tired of reading
the same stuff and providing the same responses to the same questions.

However, fortunately, the list has remained vital through continual addition
of new blood to the group.  For them, the "old" questions are perhaps new.
As for the archives, I personally find them difficult to use for useful
information but maybe I'm just too lazy to plow through them to find what I
want.  I think it's quicker to go ahead and ask a question and get an
answer, perhaps from the "new blood", rather to than pore through the
archives.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA

I think that collectively the list must have solved all the
problems/questions one can come across on Healeys (except the correct finish

for the side screen brackets) as we seem to be re-hashing old territory a
lot.

cheers,

Mirek