[Healeys] No Healey-- Dust Clouds down under

Peter Linn greylinn at ozemail.com.au
Thu Sep 24 14:13:02 MDT 2009

G'day Bob

Can't speak for Sydney other than what I saw on the TV news, but here in
Brisbane (Queensland) 1000km to the North, visibility was down to about 400m
at its worst (lunch time Wednesday) - it was grey rather than red here, and
wasn't pleasant, but only dangerous if you had health issues. The met office
said 15,000 tonnes an hour was being dumped on the Brisbane area. Some of us
Healeyites were out at a track day at Lakeside Raceway (spectating) so are
now looking at some serious car cleaning! Our water restrictions have been
relaxed for a week to allow cleanup (but more dust is expected tomorrow!)

Cheers

Peter