[Healeys] Special Washers - Float Chamber top fitting

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Mon Sep 14 02:42:31 MDT 2009

Alan,

These sealing rings are fairly common but the name escapes me at the
moment. On Webers and DellOrto's soft red copper sealing rings like the
ones on oil plugs are used. I never have leaking problems with these,
however only use them once.

There are two types of fiber washers, the papery red or white stuf and a
sort reinforced plastic/resin type. The latter wil not absorb fluid so
will seal properly as well.
Expensive petrol in the US? What about  nearly 8 dollars a US gallon in
the Netherlands.

Kees Oudesluijs