[Healeys] Special Washers - Float Chamber top fitting

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 22:16:30 MDT 2009

All -

I recently rebuilt a set of H4 carbs and the float chamber tops had two
special washers (used to seal the banjo bolt to the lid) which were aluminum
on the outside and had little rubber surfaces on the inside to seal the
banjo bolt.  Very nice washers.

Some of the cars I have, I don't drive every day and it drives me nuts that
the fiber washers in the SU kits will dry out, then leak petrol.  Petrol is
expensive in these parts.

I was wondering if any of you all-knowing people might know if there is a
source for these special type banjo fitting washers?

Thanks,

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1