[Healeys] Exhaust system advice needed

Rick Swain rjswain at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 9 11:38:46 MDT 2009

I talked to my wife about gaining an inch and she seemed quite optimistic,
suggesting it could make for a more satisfactory ride.
Thanks everyone for your suggestions - sounds like stainless, particularly the
brand Bob Yule sells (Bell I believe) is the way to go. Right now I'll just
enjoy driving the car - we've had two weeks of fine weather, almost unheard of
in Nova Scotia, and I'm making the most of it. It seems that, with a brief
interruption, there's more to come. I also have to save my sheckles so I can
afford a (another) new exhaust.

re: " You'll easily gain another inch , or better ..."

And you don't have to take any pills???

bs

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA