[Healeys] Exhaust system advice needed

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Tue Sep 8 09:37:59 MDT 2009

I was so tempted to respond to that ...  :)

I have the stainless exhaust on my 100 which comes from Rich's neighbourhood.

I guess that's an inch farther from the ground regardless of it being in use
or at rest.

I had my wife out for a ride around the canal here in Ottawa yesterday and she
did say that it was comfortable, and she really enjoyed it, but she didn't
mention anything specifically about the pipe.  She did comment that a lot of
people stared as we went by though.