[Healeys] Exhaust system advice needed

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Tue Sep 8 07:53:22 MDT 2009

Rick,

You're always going to have problems matching up exhaust parts from
different manufacturers.

I always go with new stainless front to back and you'll find that the
stainless systems have been reengineered for how close and well they fit up
to actually take advantage of the outrigger cutouts, etc. You'll easily gain
another inch, or better with these systems. I get mine from Bob Yule at
Autofarm, that way no border hassles for us Canadians.

Rich Chrysler