[Healeys] Wolesley 1500 brake bleed saga and question (No Healey content)

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 00:27:59 MDT 2009

Bob -

Now that I think about it, I should have said the best way (below) actually
is to pump the brake first until your brake feels like it has normal
pressure, then have your buddy open the brake bleed screw (with clear tube
on it going into a glass jar) and then close the brake bleed screw after the
fluid flow stops.  Pump up again and repeat open and close the screw until
all air is expelled.  This way, you will reduce the amount of fluid that
goes through the system during the bleed process, which will help with your
little reservoir.

Otherwise follow all the same steps.

Alan

'52 A90