[Healeys] Parts for Sale (2)

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Sep 7 18:18:39 MDT 2009

Exhaust Manifolds (fits HD6 carbs)                  65 (set)      2     Good
cond. but several studs broken

Rear B rake adjustors and pistons                  200            2     I have
two sets

Brake reservoir                                     48            2     I have
three of them, ~similar condition (2-3)

Rear brake drum (ea.)                               32            2     I have
four of them, no rust

Master Cylinders, brake and clutch                  28            2     I have
two sets

Oil filter                                          35            2     I have
two of them complete

Brake line splitter                                 20            1     have two
of them

Aluminum door and cockpit surround rail            195            2     I have
complete sets for two cars

Dash (aluminum)                                    140            2     Have two
of them

Wiper Motor                                        160            2     works great

BN7 Top Frame                                      270            1     For a
two seater.  inc. alum. rail, wood bow

Left Rear Fender                                   420            2     Fenders,
doors etc for two cars, cond. 2-4

Rear license tail light                             27            2     OEM
1958-60 one bulb mo del

Horns (matched set MK II                            85 (set)      2     For MK
II, not same as MK I horns!

Wire wheels (60 Spoke)                              45 ea.        2     two of
them.  Also have 48 spoke wheels.

Headlight receptacles&rims etc, comp.               68            2     I have
sets for three headlights, complete.

Splined Wheel Hub, RH                               33            2     Left
hand thrd, spline good. Mowog no.7236

Fresh Air Vent                                      48            2     Have two
of them, inc. cable to dash, screen

-------------
Transmission parts (below)        -                      -    4 sp. side shift,
~1958-61,  also fits others

First&Sec. speed. Fork&Rod                         120            1     little
or no wear evident

3rd&4th sp. fork&rod                               120            1

Reverse fork&rod                                   120            1

Laygear (planetary) inc. layshaft and spacer       195            2
Significant wear evident on reverse gear only)

Control lever and shaft                            120            1     Minor
wear on selector bearing surface

First motion shaft&gears                           175            2     Little
or no wear evident

Shift lever                                        110            2     Small
bits chrome flaked off on underside only

Disassembled 1960 overdrive.  Numerous other parts, engines, cylinder heads
etc., ask.