[Healeys] coil wire

wpollock@inbox wpollock at inbox.com
Mon Sep 7 16:59:09 MDT 2009

Bob,you are correct,the new wire from Moss is 7mm metallic cable.  I noticed
the coil wire when I accidently touched it  exploring the miss I have had
all summer.   When I touched it I was getting a tingling feel and when I
touch it to the engine with a screw driver is when I noticed the spark.  So
the bottom line is not to worry about it.  I have cured the miss by
replacement of the #6 wire and will replacing all the wires tomorrow.

Thanks for your information.

Bill Pollock