[Healeys] 100-4 hardtop

Awgertoo at aol.com Awgertoo at aol.com
Wed Sep 2 19:29:09 MDT 2009

Charlie is correct--if you look at any pictures of the hardtop on AHX12
you'll see that the "Domes" do not go  all the way across the width of the
top and do not increase clearance for bar height but are rather there to
provide  clearance for the helmets--a pretty clear indication that the 2" rule
will be a  problem for you.

I'll be happy to measure the floor to inside of top dimension of my 100
with the NICAL top fit once I reinstall it which I will probably do in the
next  few weeks.  You won't find any NICAL tops bumping around and they are
expensive.  Some other UK suppliers--The Cape and Pete Farmer--also sell
similar or identical tops.

Best--Michael Oritt

In a message dated 9/2/2009 9:20:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,