[Healeys] Bonneville

Keith Turk kturk at adelphia.net
Tue Sep 1 12:43:38 MDT 2009

The issue with the access road and pit's is that they are 4-5 miles apart...
and frankly I can't imagine riding my Honda70 ( Passport ) to and from the
end of the road...  so you might as well admit your willing to trash your
truck..   Most newer Vehicles seem to handle it fairly well... it's just the
older stuff that doesn't have any corrosion protection at all ....

Hot isn't an issue cause you just wear shorts and Sunblock... but Wierd as
this may seem... I've freaking Frozen my ass off at the World of Speed
Event....

Oh and Hey guys.... GO buy a copy of Hot Rod Magazine  this month.... it's
been out 2 weeks or so... and enjoy the photoshot of the # 77 Lakester of
Seth Hammond.....  it's going to be there with you guys... Make sure each of
you goes by and lets them know your my friend... they will treat you like
gold... ( right up till you tell them you know ME... LOL... )   Trust me you
will never in your life see a better car or meet Finer folks... Seth and
Tanis Hammond are both Helicopter Pilots as well....

Keith