[Healeys] Oil Change Frequency

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Thu Oct 29 15:53:43 MST 2009

I could be mistaken ,but I think there are some cars requireing an oil
change every 30.000km or even more.
Before I retired a couple of years ago I drove between 20.000 and
35.000miles a year in a lot of stop and go traffic. Still I always
change(d) oil only once a year. Always passed the annual MOT incl.
emission test. Mostly put 300.000 plus miles on a car, but never have
had a worn engine. usually the bodywork gave up.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL