[Healeys] Oil Change Frequency

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 29 11:44:13 MST 2009

I have often wondered about that. Years ago, it was recommended to change
every 1,000 miles. Now new car manufacturers recommend every 7,500. But, the
quick change guys such as Jiffy Lube still put stickers on your car saying
to change every 3,000 miles. Since the car manufacturer holds my 10 year
100,000 mile power train warranty, I am following his directions. Now, with
an older engine, who really knows?

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com