[Healeys] BN2 Foglamp Bracket

Robert Blair rnbmail at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 26 12:14:28 MST 2009

Mike, I do not know - would have to look at the BN2 set up.  Basically it
should be easy to design a BN2 bracket if you have a chassis/strong mounting
point within about 6-10 inches of where you want the lamp to be.  This may
involve a more sturdy bracket than I seed as I have the bumper irons coming
forward and they are very strong so I am using them.

The big problem always is that lamps flap/vibrate if the mounting is not
rigid, which makes night driving annoying to the driver and oncoming traffic.

Robert N. Blair  Yellow 65BJ8  rnbmail at yahoo.com