[Healeys] BN2 Foglamp Bracket

Michael Couch michael at mcassociatesinc.com
Mon Oct 26 09:34:43 MST 2009

I picked up a pair of vintage Lucas fog lamps from the UK and want to add
them to my BN2M.  It has no bumper and the lamps are stem mounting.

I've seen pictures (ie BMC Classics Inc ad in Healey Marque) that looks like
a custom bracket that connects to the bumper bracket mounts or the shroud
brackets.  They look like theywould also provide some protection for the
lower front shroud panel.  Does anyone have drawings or a source for a BN2
foglamp bracket?

Robert Blair - Do you think your BJ8 bracket design would work on a
bumper-less BN2?

Thanks

Mike Couch

Pittsburgh