[Healeys] Update, Need to confirm Testing Process.

john spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 25 19:26:09 MST 2009

Mark,

Pull the tranny and OD out as a unit and work on the OD. It is
EXTREMELY Difficult to just pull the OD and then reinstall it back
into the car. It is hard to get to bolts and align the shaft. The
only downside of pulling them together is the unit is heavy and
difficult lift out of the car by yourself; best to have two people.

John