[Healeys] 49 Healey Sportsmobile

Tom ah3000me at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 07:42:10 MDT 2009

The Baltimore Sun had a story in the early 90's about a old farmer
who's lower field was full of collector cars.  He wouldn't part with
them, and by the time he died, the field was turning to woodlot.
There were pictures of cars with trees growing growing up in the
engine compartments.  The article said that at one point there was a
million-dollar inventory sitting in his field. His estate paid someone
to clean up and take everything to the crusher.

The moral of the story is don't keep it if you're not fixing it.

- Tom