[Healeys] Magnetic drain plugs & 1 1/2 inch meters? Gearbox

Robert Blair rnbmail at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 23 15:59:06 MDT 2009

Listers,  It was me - I asked for engine and gearbox but as the engine indeed
has a good filter I should have asked for gearbox - which was my real concern
due to the metal from the synchros etc....

Continues to be a useful thread.  Temp of the gearbox oil is a god question -
anyone know of any measurments?

Robert N. Blair  Yellow 65BJ8  rnbmail at yahoo.com