[Healeys] Another one of my "bright ideas"

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Wed Oct 21 18:17:29 MDT 2009

I don't remember the details, but you can check the archives!!  ( I've always
wanted to say that! :) )

But, I can say that Chuck C. trailered a parts Midget up from PA for me when I
needed an engine and Paul A. also assisted greatly in finding and shipping an
engine to me from the Seattle-ish area.  Seems strange to say shipping when it
was delivered by air.  Both of these from a Spridgets list request for help.

Robert