[Healeys] Another one of my "bright ideas"

Sales at " Just Brits " sales at justbrits.com
Wed Oct 21 15:59:03 MDT 2009

<< a good idea who's time has come! >>

Since NEW BN-1 Owner (Robert D. of Ontario) hasn't
added his .02, I'll 'offer something up' <G> !!

I forget exactly from where but a 1275 engine was
transported by half dozen or so Spridgeteers and
delivered to gent in New Orleans, LA and I do know
that it was a goodly number of miles.

Entirely done within the Spridgets list after the N.O.
gent simply ASKED the List if anyone was headed his way.

No "new" List required<G> !!  Opening one's yap WAS<VBG> !

RD, you remember where it 'started' ??

Ed

PS:  I do sorta recall that a Chi. Lister was involved.