[Healeys] Fw: Temp gauge Reading

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 08:53:39 MDT 2009

You likely have worn throttle shaft/bushings, which when the carb gets
hot they start allowing too much air into the carb, leaning out the
idle mixture, causing it to stall.  The only solution here is to have
your carbs professionally rebuilt.  Sometimes just replacing the
throttle shafts is good enough if you are lucky.

Alan