[Healeys] Statistical data needed for classic cars market in your country

Tadeusz Malkiewicz tadeusz.malkiewicz at plusnet.pl
Sun Oct 18 14:06:07 MDT 2009

This is slightly off topic..

I decided to my final paper for my (slightly late) studies on classic car
market in Poland. It was almost non-existent 20 years ago, but growing
steadily with few interesting examples being imported.

I would like to compare it to other European or US/Canada markets, but have
no idea how do they really look like. If any of you have market analysis of
classic car market in your country, I would be most grateful for sharing it.

I would believe this sort of stuff would be published either by classic car
magazines or special reports dedicated to the subject (found some, but
cannot afford them)..

Many thanks,

Tadek

PS. I can read French, Spanish and a fair bit of technical German, Danish or
Swedish, so language is not a major issue.