[Healeys] BJ8 Turn signal mechanism question

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 04:21:53 MDT 2009

Wes -

Austin Healey cancelling rings are a round steel plate with a steel
tab sticking out which is the cancelling tab.

Various Austins had a pot metal cancelling ring with a little bump on
the inside of the ring - this is not correct for an Austin Healey.

Can you post/ send me a picture and I can help you figure it out?