[Healeys] Just when I thought is was safe....

Peter Schauss schauss at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 16 19:41:29 MDT 2009

My BJ7 also has one door shorter than the other.  I did not notice until
someone who was restoring a BJ7 asked me for measurements.  Given the other
things I have seen on this car, I would not be completely surprised if it
had left the factory that way.  I should qualify this by saying that my car
is an "older restoration" and I have no way of knowing how many of the body
panels are original and what, if any, modifications were made to them.

- Peter Schauss