[Healeys] Coolest Cars

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue Oct 13 19:47:15 MDT 2009

Well, I'm in/from California and I've got both stringback and black leather
driving gloves.  Absolutely essential for warmth (black) and grip (both) on a
slippery Derrington steering wheel.

Plus, a Big Healey is one car in which you can wear driving gloves and not look
like a total dork (at least, that's what I tell myself).

Lessee ... where's that tweed hat my sister gave me ...

bs

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net