[Healeys] Coolest Cars

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 19:20:58 MDT 2009

Hi All -

Sorry guys, and shame on you John, you're from California so you should know
the drill.  Tweed caps and string back gloves was MG TC kit, if the MT
editor knew his LBCs he'd know that.

My BJ8 is from California, and the only thing the car ever had was either 1)
a surfboard in the passenger seat or 2) a girl in a bikini in the passenger
seat or 3) a surfboard in the passenger seat and a girl in a bikini in the
back seat.  I also had fantasies of a girl in a bikini in the passenger seat
and a girl in a bikini in the back seat, but I am pretty sure that never
happened.  Mistress never figured into any of it, I wasn't married.  Now
that I'm married it's the wife in a bikini in the passenger seat.

Never wore a tweed cap (BJ8 is too fast to keep it on) and only ever used
string back gloves while driving my mountain bike!

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'59 Jag Mk IX