[Healeys] Funny

S and T Miller stmiller96 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 13 17:31:31 MDT 2009

I was on a Poker run with the local MG club (LANCO) this past Sunday. I was
one of four big Healeys on the tour.  Someone mentioned that a puddle of oil
was left at the starting point.  All four of us Healey guys went and checked
our oil levels!  None of the MG people did so, until we reported that it
wasn't any of us :)

The Millers
"British Car Nuts"

1957 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 35299

1959 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 77219

1965 MGB 40841

1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite AN5 34351

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test
drive."