[Healeys] (No Healey content) Friday funnies?

MBran89793 at aol.com MBran89793 at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 13:01:06 MDT 2009

An  older gentleman had an appointment to see the urologist who shared
offices  with several other doctors. The waiting room was filled with  patients.

As he approached the receptionist's desk, he noticed that  the receptionist
was a large unfriendly woman who looked like a Sumo  wrestler.
He gave her his name.
In  a very loud voice, the receptionist said,
'YES,  I HAVE YOUR NAME HERE; YOU  WANT TO SEE THE DOCTOR ABOUT IMPOTENCE,
RIGHT?'
All  the patients in the waiting room snapped their heads around to look at
the  very embarrassed man.
He  recovered quickly, and in an equally loud voice  replied,
'NO,  I'VE COME TO INQUIRE ABOUT A SEX CHANGE OPERATION,  BUT I DON'T WANT
THE SAME DOCTOR THAT DID  YOURS.