[Healeys] Michael Oritt

Michael Salter msalter at precisionsportscar.com
Thu Oct 8 10:14:25 MDT 2009

Healeyites

I'm sure many of you know Michael Oritt but may not know that he is having
some serious health problems, all part of the same issue that prevented him
from being my navigator for Targa Newfoundland this year.
I have received the following e mail from Michael's wife Mary::

Dear Friends and Family:

Michael is going through a very different time with a Major Medical Problem.
Like any of us this  is taking a toll on his Physical and Mental Health.  He
has periods of extreme sadness and despair.  He may tell you he is doing
fine.....he is not.

Would you take a moment to send Michael a card to pick up his spirits.
Going to the mailbox can be the highlight of a nice short walk for him.  I
know he would really appreciate it. His mailing address is:

Michael Oritt
P.O. Box 1261
Solomons, Maryland  20688

 I am asking that people refrain from calling as he naps periodically and I
am grateful for any peaceful time he can have. We are turning all cell
phones and home phone off between the hours of 8pm-8am.

Michael is also checking email during the day.  His address is
Awgertoo at aol.com.

Please pass this on to all that may know Michael.

Thank you for all your support.

Mary