[Healeys] ear plugs, etc.,

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 01:25:32 MDT 2009

If I ever spend more than 30 minutes on the highway I use foam earplugs.
Important for maintaining my high pitched hearing.  Also spent my youth
around helicopters and aircraft...

Plantronics makes a great bluetooth stereo in ear headset which works with
your phone.  If your cell phone/blackberry plays MP3s, it's a great set up
to listen to music while driving with the top down and not ruining your
hearing:

http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/en_US/products/mobile/bluetooth-headsets/voyager-855

Sound quality is excellent, and phone/MP3 functionality is top notch.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'59 Jag Mk IX