[Healeys] HCrumpet Catchers

robertduquette at sympatico.ca robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 5 11:02:52 MDT 2009

:)

My other cars are Spridgets.  One guy on the spridgets list says he tells
people that it is a reverse compensation thing that makes him drive such a
small car.  I forget his exact words; he said it better than that.

I like the Jag, though I refer to it as a "penis on wheels"; but I much prefer
the feminine body of the Healey.  ( Hips and headlights )