[Healeys] Anyone looking for healey literature? at the Hershey Fall AACA meet

Carr&Edwards scvc70 at epix.net
Mon Oct 5 08:08:40 MDT 2009

And if you're in the Chocolate Field looking for Jim, come on down to the
south side of the field and stop and see us at   CU 40 - 41   (British flag
overhead).  Miscellaneous British (MG & Healey) stuff.

Also, this is your last chance to see the "Sports Car in America" exhibit at
the AACA Museum (just north of the flea market, on Rt. 39).  Alas, only 2
Healeys (a Sprite and a Nash-Healey) but a really wide assortment of
vehicles [list at www.aacamuseum.org/exhibitions].  There's also a great
exhibit of competition motorcycles, 1908-present, for those of you who like
2 wheels as well as 4.

Sarah Carr (BN1)
and
Durl Edwards (MGC)