[Healeys] Anyone looking for healey literature? at the Hershey Fall AACA meet

Jim Lesher cleona44 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 3 19:33:42 MDT 2009

If you are looking for any healey literature and will be attending the AACA
Fall meet next week Oct 7 to 11. Please send me a note as to what you need, I
may have it? I will be at The Chocolate North Field spaces CAZ 1-7 on Wed and
Sat weather permitting. I have a number of Healey,Silverstone, Sprite, and
Austin Healey, sales pieces, handbooks, parts books and workshop manuals. You
name it and I may have it? Several unusual items - "S" folders - originals and
repos, S Disc Brake booklet, and the  M Tuning booklet, to name a few.

I hope to see you there - jim