[Healeys] Younger Healey owners

S and T Miller stmiller96 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 4 17:06:46 MDT 2009

YES, we need active younger owners!  Both of us being 37, we sometimes find it
difficult to relate to the elder crowd.  Don't get me wrong, most owners are
great people, just we don't have a lot in common.  With the cars costing $$$
now, bring in the kids or grand kids.  Take them to shows.  Let them rally,
gymkhanna, etc.  The AHSTC Harrisburg region tries to do things like go kart
racing and mini golf to bring out the younger bunch.  Buy them a square body
Sprite as a wedding gift, anything!

The Millers
"British Car Nuts"

1957 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 35299

1959 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 77219

1965 MGB 40841

1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite AN5 34351

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test
drive."