[Healeys] FW: Young Healey Owners...

Jwhlyadv at aol.com Jwhlyadv at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 15:39:33 MDT 2009

In a message dated 10/4/2009 5:23:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
thehartnetts at earthlink.net writes:

Attract  the youth?  How about a car show on the high school football field
-
on a school day?  ;-)   With time trials on the running  track around the
field?  ;-)  ;-)

I think I have done more Future 50 Events than anyone (Ben Moore  lives
down the street from me)

One of my favorites was Ben's High School football homecoming. We arrived
early, set up the cars in the end zone area and had hundreds of kids (and
their  cute momma's) stop and look. I always invite kids to sit in the car and
I had a  few dozen do so and they had their photos taken. At half time we
drove the  Homecoming Queen and her court around the track surrounding the
football field,  all the kids were respectful of the car, just remind the
football players to  remove their cleats before they get in the car. I don't
know if it really made a  difference but we had a lot of fun.

Jim  Werner
Louisville, KY