[Healeys] FW: Young Healey Owners...

E.A.Driver edriver at sasktel.net
Sun Oct 4 15:48:39 MDT 2009

Hi Len

Excellent set of observations and suggestions - our Saskatchewan British
Car Club runs
many Show and Shines in public locations and public events, many of
which young people are
at.  In addition during touring events we have provided show and shines
at provincial
and national parks where many families are present.

Kind regards
Ed
Historian AHCUSA
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada