[Healeys] Distributor Caps

PhilRitten at aol.com PhilRitten at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 11:57:17 MDT 2009

All,

I'm interested in getting a replacement cap and wires for my '58 BN4 (and
my '61 BT7). I'm looking for the type that plug in so that I can more easily
 swap them in and out. (note I currently have the plug in type)

When I go to the Moss website, they say that the plug in caps (#560-125)
only work on "Late BJ7/BJ8 (25D6 Distributors)".

Question: Were the later distributor caps/distributors a different size
(i.e. larger diameter) than the early ones?

My apology in advance if this has been previously discussed.

Thanks,
Phil