[Healeys] Trailering/AAA Flatbed Danger

john spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 30 21:10:55 MST 2009

I switched to National Automobile Club quite some time ago and they
have been great!

BTW, The California AAA reported over $3,500,000,000 in stocks and
cash and cash equivalents in three years (2001-2004) I do not
understand how they can be a non-profit and change so much. I had
them for nearly 30 years and quit because they are expensive.

John