[Healeys] Reamers

Bob robertlarson at att.net
Mon Nov 30 08:54:14 MST 2009

Five?  Maybe more...

There is BA (British Association) which is more metric than anything and
doesn't use the 55 degree
but is a British thread form.

But, I would think, that there is for sure a 6th.   CEI (Cycle Engineers
Institute) or BSC (British
Standard Cycle)

Bob
55 BN1  and Whitworth equipped Motorcycles.  Triumph, BSA, Norton,
Matchless, Royal Enfield